LONG SLEEVE 50/50 POLYOLEFIN
Thermo Layering / Polyolefin STANDARD FEATURES:
Our latest layering innovation. This shirt combines the warmth of polyolefin with the thickness and core warmth of neoprene. 1.5MM neoprene on the chest and back, polyolefin on the shoulders, neck and underarms. This shirt can be worn alone as a warm water core warmer/surf jacket or layered under a wetsuit for added thermal insulation.
Benefits of Polyolefin:
- Moisture Wicking – Polyolefin material wicks moisture away from the skin more effectively than any other fiber. As a result, there is no evaporative cooling against the skin which allows the user to stay warm and dry.
- Superior Insulation – Polyolefin has the highest insulating capacity of any fiber, natural or man-made.
- Lightweight – Polyolefin is an extremely lightweight material. Warmth without excess bulk.
- Durable – Polyolefin fabric is incredibly strong and is remarkably resistant to abrasion and tears. Color is locked into the fiber so this garment will not fade when exposed to sunlight, chlorine or perspiration.
- No Odor Retention & Easy Care – Polyolefin is washable and virtually care free. Because Polyolefin is inert, the fabric does not support the growth of odor causing bacteria.