L/S POLYOLEFIN HOODED SHIRT
Thermo Layering / Polyolefin STANDARD FEATURES:
Layer under your 3/2 or 4/3 fullsuit and you have a hooded wetsuit. The hood is constructed of 3MM waterproof Chill Breaker mesh skin neoprene, designed to protect your head from ice cream headache. Great for those on a budget or for the person that doesn’t want an attached hood winter suit. Plus, the polyolefin will add an extra insulating layer to beef up your exisiting fullsuit.
Benefits of Polyolefin:
- Moisture Wicking – Polyolefin material wicks moisture away from the skin more effectively than any other fiber. As a result, there is no evaporative cooling against the skin which allows the user to stay warm and dry.
- Superior Insulation – Polyolefin has the highest insulating capacity of any fiber, natural or man-made.
- Lightweight – Polyolefin is an extremely lightweight material. Warmth without excess bulk.
- Durable – Polyolefin fabric is incredibly strong and is remarkably resistant to abrasion and tears. Color is locked into the fiber so this garment will not fade when exposed to sunlight, chlorine or perspiration.
- No Odor Retention & Easy Care – Polyolefin is washable and virtually care free. Because Polyolefin is inert, the fabric does not support the growth of odor causing bacteria.